ARTS Alive Foundation, a Public Charitable Trust, was incorporated in Mumbai, with the Mumbai Charity Commissioner under registration no. E29758, dated 24th July 2013.
The primary objectives of ARTS Alive Foundation are:
• Meeting Educational & Training needs of students from disadvantaged homes and people living at the Bottom of the Pyramid [BOP]
• Meeting Medical & Wellness needs of the poor and the down trodden
• Meeting Food and nourishment needs for families of lesser means
• Livelihood intervention for the young and financial empowerment of women
• Investments in New Age Social Impact Ventures or businesses that will create jobs and will be good for society as a whole, i.e. Setting up of Biogas Plants, which saves the environment; recycling of domestic waste, ensure permanent savings in land fill spaces; jobs for the under privileged etc.